Five Homemade Face Packs with Orange Peel for Glistening Skin Orange Peel for Skin
Your skin will glow with the season! not only when ingested, but also when applied directly to the skin.
1. Orange Peel and Yogurt Face Pack: Combine 2 tablespoons of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of orange peel powder. Blend well. Apply to the face and wash off after 20 minutes for clear, clean, and toned-looking skin that doesn’t look tight. You can use this face pack prior to a party or other big event to instantly feel refreshed.
2. Face Wash with Orange Peel, Turmeric, and Honey This face wash can be used to get rid of a tan that just won’t go away. Take 1 tbsp orange strip powder, simply a spot of corrective turmeric, and 1 tbsp of normal honey. Make a fine paste by well combining everything. After applying to the face and neck, wash off with rose water or a gentle face cleanser after 5 to 10 minutes. If you have acne-prone skin, try not to use this, but if you do, follow it up with an acne skin face pack.
3. Orange Peel Powder, Walnut Powder, and Sandalwood Paste – Exfoliator Combine one tablespoon each of orange powder, sandalwood powder, and walnut powder. Then, at that point, add 2 to 3 drops of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of rose water to make a glue. After a gentle exfoliation, leave on the face for five minutes before rinsing to get glowing skin.
4. Orange Strip, Multani Mitti And Rose Water – Face Pack
This one is suggested for sleek skin. Make a smooth paste by combining one tablespoon of multani mitti, one tablespoon of orange peel powder, and rose water. Rinse off only when the skin is half dry after applying to the face and neck. Your skin will be thoroughly cleansed by this face pack, which will also remove both white and black heads.
5. Another great face pack that brightens the skin and removes tan is the Orange Peel Powder and Lime one. Make a smooth paste by combining two tablespoons of orange peel powder, a few drops of lime, and one tablespoon each of fullers earth and sandalwood powder. Apply to the face and wash off after 30 minutes for bright, clean skin. Additionally, if you have acne that is still developing, you should add more lime juice and orange peel powder to this recipe.